President cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC) remains stable after its trip to $40,000. The trend in BTC is affecting the major cryptocurrencies, but there are also altcoins that exhibit independent price movements. Now investors and traders are looking at the developments and dates that will affect the price of Bitcoin and altcoins.
So what awaits Bitcoin and altcoins this week? What are the critical developments and dates that will affect market prices? We have researched the answers to these questions and more for you. Here are the valuable developments that will take place in the altcoin market this week and the dates that should be watched carefully…
Here are the dates you should watch carefully in the altcoin market
This week A week of valuable developments in the cryptocurrency market. We have researched the critical dates and developments related to 13 altcoin projects for you. Here is what will happen in the altcoin market this week:
- Today is a precious day for the chairman altcoin Ethereum (ETH) and the market. Because Ethereum is listed on the CME Group on February 8. According to experts, this development may activate the ETH price.
- Recognized altcoin Dao Maker (DAO) is listed on KuCoin on February 8. The supported trading pair is DAO/USDT.
- Seascape Network (CWS) is listed on the BitMax exchange on February 8 with trading pair CWS/USDT.
- The altcoin project named SafePal (SFP) is performing its first exchange offering (IEO) on Binance Launchpad on February 8. In addition, the altcoin is listed on Binance today.
- Finxflo (FXF)’s FXF IDO will be held on the Polkastarter exchange on February 8. Finxflo is the world’s first regulated global CeDeFi protocol.
- Umbrella Network (UMB) will hold IDO on February 9 at Polkastarter DEX. In addition, the cryptocurrency will be added to the Uniswap platform.
- Giant Bitcoin exchange Binance will delist the Blockmason Credit Protocol (BCPT), CyberMiles (CMT), Time New Bank (TNB) and VIBE (VIBE) altcoins from its platform on February 10.
- Recognized cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin will list Quant (QNT), Basic Attention Token (BAT) and Dogecoin (DOGE) on February 9.